Release Notes for 10/30/2013[SPECTATING] – Spectating and dead players can now view a series of graphs displaying player/team statistics over time. Graphs are bound to lastinv (q, by default).
– Fixed Avatars being overly bright for the selected player.
– When a player is damaged, their outline is filled with a flashing red ‘damage amount’ indicator. [MAPS] – Adjusted the de_nuke B site particles a bit to make it sort correctly with smoke grenade smoke. [ COMMUNITY SERVERS ] – Added experimental support for coaches, which are effectively permanently dead teammates. To enable, set sv_coaching_enabled 1. To coach a team, type either ‘coach t’ or ‘coach ct’.
– Added concommands mp_pause_match and mp_unpause_match which will flag the match to pause indefinitely during freeze time and cancel the pause, respectively. [MISC] – Added detection of the case when a client downloads the latest version of a game update and becomes unable to reconnect to their ongoing competitive match on an older game server version. Minimal competitive matchmaking cooldowns will be assigned in this case, and will not increment client’s competitive offense level.
– Added server convar sv_force_transmit_players to allow networking player entities to all clients.
– Money of dead players will now more reliably network to teammates at round end instead of waiting until round restart.
– Fixed item icon cache retaining cached icons for items that you no longer own. Should reduce disk usage significantly for frequent traders.
– Fixed the death notice text sometimes getting truncated (and skipping the victim names).
– Fixed two hardcoded UI elements – they now properly use localized tokens.